- Please always wear your paper wristband during your stay.
- Do not bring food, drinks and stoves into Coco Beachcamp. Additional charges will be applied for your drinks and seafood purchased from Fishing Village.
- Speakers and karaoke are not allowed.
- Please do not use private cart service on the beach for environment protection.
- Hygiene regulations must be strictly complied.
- Please do not move our outdoor furnitures and decorations without agreement. Guests will be fully responsible for any damages.
- Pool hours: 6:00-18:00 swimsuit required as in our rules.
- Littering and other unacceptable behaviors are prohibited. Guests might be denied of service without refund if fail to comply with the above.
II. Rooms and Tents’ Regulations:
For security and government regulations, please comply with our rules as below:
- For foreign visitors: Valid visa or passport is required and will be returned after check-out.
- Group of people: visitor list must be sent to us prior to arrival.
- Weapons, toxics, drugs, flux, detonator, gambling, etc. are banned at Coco Beachcamp.
- No cooking, smoking or ironing inside the room/tent.
- Saving power and water by turning off all the electrical equipment, lock the door and window and return the key to reception before going out. Immediately inform us when you lose the key.
- We are not responsible for your valuable property keeping in your private room/tent.
- Animals are allowed without staying indoor (room/tent). Please be advised when making a reservation if bringing your pets into Coco Beachcamp.
III. Regulation of picnic guests:
- You are allowed to get in and out until 11:30p.m as long as you still wear your paper wristband
- You are free to use furniture at picnic area, public bathroom and toilet, excluding swimming pool and BBQ.
IV. Regulations of breakfast and BBQ:
Every hut has two tickets of breakfast for 2 people and will be served at our restaurant only from 7:00-9:00 a.m.
– BBQ buffet:
- Our guests have to wear green wristbands (presenting for BBQ) which are given to you at the reception to attend the buffet.
- BBQ time: 18:00-20:00.
- Fill your plate with enough food to avoid a penalty of 000VND/gram of leftover.
V. Regulations of Coco Beachcamp’s paper wristband:
- Paper wristbands must be worn by our guests at Coco Beachcamp with exact date on it.
- Immediately inform at reception in case your paper wristband is torn or lost.
VI. Regulations of Beach Party:
- Children under 14 years old are not allowed to join.
- Your own food, wine or beer are not allowed during Beach Party.
- Neither illegal stimulants, recreational drugs nor weapons, toxics, drugs, flux, detonator are banned at Beach Party.
- Do not splash other guests, electrical equipment and machines with water.
VII. Regulations of private property:
We are not responsible for your private property kept by yourselves in your rooms or tents.
VIII. Regulations of groups of visitors:
- All of speaker systems must be informed and registered prior to arrival and will be under extra charges as in our regulations. It will be merely used for teambuilding purpose before 22:00.
- Plan of teambuilding activities must be informed to Coco BeachCamp managers to have our approval prior to arrival.
- We do not accept any activity of reactionary, debauchery and religion here at Coco Beachcamp.
SINCERELY THANK YOU!